- AdvancED/SACS since 2001
- Traditional Calendar (mid-August until first week of June) Breaks and holidays are scheduled (whenever possible) according to the Carteret County Public Schools calendar.
- 8:00 AM – 2:40 PM (PK through 5)
Number of Students
- Catholic students: 44% Non-Catholic students: 56%
- Majority students: 93% Minority students: 7%
- PK: 20 students
- Grades K-5 : less than or equal to 24 students
- Uniforms are mandatory for K-5 students; PK students wear a modified uniform.
- North Carolina’s Standard Course of Study which consists of the Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts and Mathematics and the North Carolina Essential Standards in all other subjects.
- P.E. (4-days/week)
- Daily Recess
- Interactive whiteboards in K-5 classrooms and the Fine Arts classroom
- Wireless internet access
- Travelling computer re-charging cart stocked with 24 laptops
- Travelling re-charging cart stocked with 24 chromebooks
- Document cameras in K-5 classrooms
- 2-5 student computers in Grades 3-5 classrooms
- Bag lunch
- Optional hot lunch catered daily by area vendors and served by our volunteer parents(additional charge)
- Milk service (additional charge)
After School Program (SEAS)
- After school care is available until 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. There is an additional charge for this program.
Home and School Association
- Commonly referred to as HASA; our equivalent to a PTO/PTA.