NC Opportunity Scholarship Act
The NC Opportunity Scholarship Act grants students in Kindergarten through 12th grade to attend participating private schools, including St. Egbert Catholic School, by providing qualifying families with scholarships up to $4,200 per student per year. A limited number of scholarships are available and will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis. The scholarships will be awarded per family, not per student. For example, if a family applies for three children, all three children will receive a scholarship. Only online applications will be accepted.
- Families may check their qualification status by visiting: www.schoolchoice.org
- More information about the NC Opportunity Scholarship Act is available at: www.pefnc.org
- Students who are currently enrolled in private schools (including St. Egbert) are not eligible for 2014-2015. In subsequent years, qualifying families with children in Kindergarten through Grade 12, including those already attending private school, will be eligible to apply.
- Applications may be accessed at http://www.ncseaa.edu/.
In-House Scholarship Applications
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for St. Egbert Catholic School for the upcoming school year. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by April 30, 2015. Applicants may apply online beginning January 1, 2015 by visiting: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3CWCM. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online.
Documentation can also be faxed to 1-866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-441-4637.